At our dental clinic, your overall health and wellbeing is our main priority, and so we will not recommend a dental treatment if it is not right for you.
Patients who suffer from the following may not be suitable for veneers, and so we can explore other options such as crowns and composite fillings;
- Unhealthy teeth – dental decay and active gum disease.
- Weakened teeth – significant amount of tooth structure missing or large fillings.
- Teeth with little enamel – veneers may not be successfully bonded
- Bruxism – habitual clenching or grinding of the teeth can chip and break veneers.
- Unstable bite – orthodontic treatment may be required instead.